Monday, April 2, 2012

Beaded Rings

This weekend I went on creative arting spree, starting with how to make a beaded ring with Carl. He was absolutely super patient, super kind and super nice. I never thought in a million years I would actually get "it" done, finish the "ring" or would be wearing it.

Note to all, I managed all three, got "it" done, finished the "ring" and am wearing "it" as we speak. I'm all for making some more, it's super fast to make and easy peazy when you get the knack. So this is a memo to all, when you think you can't do something, no worries, it's sometimes easier than you think when you stick to it. See now I'm even getting all sofical about it.

My motto for the day courtesy from Zig Ziglar :

It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action and discipline that enabled us to follow through.

Given all the above, I got one semilicious ring out of the process.

From me to you - enjoy your day and we'll speak again soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment